I was folding clothes while the news was on in the background and the anchor reported a Chicago police officer had been killed with his own gun on the job. *cry* I just stopped folding my clothes and teared up. I really do not know how the anchors keep their composure or maybe I'm truly just an emotional basketcase. I know they do this all the time and have reported worse things but it just gets me... maybe because of my dad's job. I dont know. But it just hits a little too close to home. This man's poor family.
And then immediately following that story, is the story about the man who went crazy with the bull dozer in Jerusalem. Just started running people over and plowing into cars. What in the world are people thinking? I think more people in this world are sicker than we think. Mentally disgustingly sick. I stopped watching TV recently and I think I'm glad I did. Not that it made me in a better mood, from my recent postings you can see that for yourself. LOL I guess the more you dont know, the better these days. :-( My heart goes out to everyone in this world who is suffering.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment