Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Another one of those moods...
where you're sick of doing things for other people, making sure everyone else is set and you forget all about yourself. No one else is going to remember you so that's probably a bad thing to do... forget about yourself, huh. I'm kind of over 'feeling sorry for myself' about this crap. The weird thing is though, there will be one part of me that says 'screw 'em' but then 5 minutes later, I get all weepy again. It's like my personality doesn't know what it wants. Ha. Welcome to my world. It's interesting though how things tend to work out for the best and how everything seems to come together eventually. There's a reason. Like why I'm still single. LOL I know I know, this again. But it's true... even though it would be really nice to be in a relationship with a nice guy, I just don't feel ready for that. I am so involved with myself (not in a selfish way, hopefully) but moreso with just my own life that I would be selfish to myself and to a boy if I were in a relationship. I have enough issues with friends, adding a boy and all of his emotions into it would probably not help. God really does have a plan. I have no idea what it is but He knows and that's all that matters. I just hope He has me getting married before I'm 50 (or 30 LOL). ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment