Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pre-occupied

I again have been neglecting this blog but I've been so busy and when I come back to write, there's just too much to put here. 

Work has been nutso and I've been called in numerous times in the past few days. Yesterday I was supposed to volunteer at our town's Oktoberfest serving beer from 7p-10p but there was only one tech on the floor at work and I felt bad. We had 29 patients, it would have taken her forever just to complete the vital signs at the beginning of the shift. It was busy and my parents understood about me choosing to work over serving beer. 

School is still manageable but I keep seeing the other half of my class that's in Med Surg the first 8 weeks saying how impossible it is, how they want to quit etc. I hate feeling like that and know it's only a matter of time until that happens for the group that's with me in Pysch the first 8 weeks. I'm trying to really stay positive.... so far it's working. 

Running seriously sucks. That is all I'm saying about that.

Today is a day full of laundry, cleaning and getting ready for the week ahead.Can hardly wait.....

No comments: