Monday, December 13, 2010
Praise the Lord.
I am DONE (for now). I passed my Med Surg final with an 86%... ended up needing a 74 to pass so I DID it! The last few weeks have been such a blur.... had my last clinical last Thursday and ended up with an A in clinical. My instructor made me cry, I was so over the top happy. AN A IN CLINICAL?! C'MON! I am elated... over the moon. She said my critical thinking skills and my calmness in stressful situations are wonderful and that I should rethink OB.... Wow. I am still on cloud nine. *Bliss* Today was my physical assessment final head to toe and got a 96% on that which is an A in the class. I cannot believe I got 2 A's this semester. SERIOUSLY!!!! Now, I'm free and people will know who I am again. LOL I haven't even gotten Christmas cards to send out yet.... I must finish my Christmas shopping plus I work tomorrow, Wed and Thurs... see Second City's Holiday in the Heights with my girls on Friday night, Saturday my cousins from NC will be here and we'll meet for dinner and Sunday we go to the city for our annual thing. Monday is the nursing school Christmas party and pretty sure the rest of that week will be spent with me freaking out that I am SO NOT DONE with Christmas shopping and Christmas is so close! Oh well... the best Christmas presents of all have been given to me already; passing my first year of nursing school. One year to go!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome job! I am so happy that you are doing your Chicago trip this year. We definitely need to get together maybe after Christmas?
Post a Comment