I was going through my old email and came across an email I sent to my old English teacher, who wanted to catch up. It was dated August 28th, 2004.
I can't wait to start learning about my career in nursing! Julie and I are taking the CNA class over at Harper this semester. We start Wednesday and we're pretty excited! We got to see our classroom Thursday and there are all these hospital beds and IV things (lol I don't know what they're called.......yet!) Plus, these manikins whose hearts actually pump! It's pretty crazy!
Tara and I have become pretty good friends this summer! We volunteer and baby-sit together all the time. We got to volunteer this summer in the Mother/Baby Unit at NW Community Hospital. We were so excited! Each week, we'd go into the Nursery and we'd each pick out a baby we thought was the cutest. We would always want to take them home! I think we had to reassure the nurses we weren't actually going to take them!
Little did I know I'd be working in Mother Baby and in a few short months, I'll be that RN I was so excited about becoming. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment