Sunday, June 29, 2008
Cry
I posted that blog below and happened to look at the time the blog was posted and it said 11:11am. Maybe I'm just a blubbering idiot with too many whacked up hormones but I just started bawling. I think what's missing in my life right now is God. I truly feel that. I need to find Him again. I cannot do this on my own anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a good plan. I think that we tend to drift away from God at the times we need him most. Someone once told me that when we cry, God catches every tear - that sometimes help me remember how important we are to him, even when we have walked away for a while....
The Broken Man
http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/
I heard this song on the radio today, and something in the words reminded me of you. I know it's an old song, and you've probably heard it before, but the line ran...
"It doesn't matter which you heard,
The Holy, or the the broken Hallelujah"
I think that really sums it up for me - God listens to the weakest, tearful, most broken Hallelujah with as much love and pleasure as He does to the Holiest person's praise.....
The Broken Man
http://theblogofabrokenman.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment