I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hyperinsulinemia and on top of all of that, the usual PCOS. Isnt that just lovely? :)
I am actually very much ok with the diagnosis because it means I can focus on feeling a lot better not only physically but perhaps mentally as well. South Beach Diet here I come. This isnt just about losing the weight (well, it's a large part of it) but it's about feeling better as well. I am so sick of feeling tired and low on energy every single day. If it wasnt frowned upon, I'd stay in bed all day, every day. That's just not right. I've been reading up on a lot of things regarding Hashi's and such and I am motivated to lose at least 60lbs. I am so determined right now but I havent started the diet yet (Monday!) so hopefully I can come back to this post and see how motivated I was before I started it and that will help me keep my motivation. Right? LOL Wish me luck! ;)
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment