Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to what really matters....

LOL ;-)

I have gone down 4 pants sizes. FOUR. This is my only motivation to 'keep on truckin' (besides random people at work saying "How much have you lost?? You look good!!!!") because I do not actually see any weight loss except for the fact that the jeans that I'm wearing right now are so freaken huge and baggy that it's driving me insane. The belt no longer holds them up without a big bulge in the front. It's awful but awesome at the same time. ;-) My arms are still big though and that is going to drive me nuts. I almost wish my arms would have shrunk before my stomach because I can suck in my stomach... I can't suck in my arms LOL.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

4 pant sizes? WOOHOO, Amanda! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you and bet you look fantastic. Where's the pictures? :-)