Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me :)

I am 22 today. I can't believe that. Where in the world does the time go? This year has flown by. I think the weirdest thing about being 22 is that next year I'll be 23. LOL It wasn't the best birthday (although how can any birthday compare to last year's surprise party? :-) ). It was ok. Nothing special.

I went to bed early last night. I was exhausted. I've had a lot of dreams lately but the one I had last night woke me up. It was so strange. I'm not sure of the details but I'll try to remember it. I was sitting in the front row of an auditorium and the seats were all full. I was with people I knew and the performers were doing something like singing or reading things they enjoyed. Someone I was with had brought her child (still do not know who the person was) and was starting to cry so I took her out into the lobby. I ended up back in the auditorium and sat in the back row when one of the guys were performing at the podium. It was a song about me and how I wasn't interested in him like he was interested in me and how I broke his heart. I had no idea what was going on or who he was. When he was done, the emcee asked who the song was about and he said Amanda. The spotlight lit up on me and everyone stood up and turned to face me. I just sunk into my chair. I had no clue who this guy was..... then it was 3:46am and the dream was over. It was so strange.

No comments: