Friday, November 21, 2008

Lingerie sale....

at our hospital gift shop. LOL That just cracks me up. I love it when things like that happen. It's little chuckles throughout the day. I am doubting people are going to buy a piece of lingerie for their dear friend who is in the hospital having their gallbladder out. Haha!

I started babysitting for this new family this morning. It's one of the family's I already sit for previous speech therapist for their son. She has a 2 year old boy and a 5 month old little girl. I was in heaven with the little girl. It has been so long since I've watched a baby that age. They're so smiley and animated. I had fun! I go back Tuesday from 815am-115pm. That'll be a long day but hopefully all will go well like today did.

And of course, how could I forget.... TWILIGHT TONIGHT! I am pumped. The shirt I bought to wear tonight is, of course, short so I'll have to figure something out. Three of us from work are going to a Mexican restaurant before the movie and then we'll go to the 10pm showing. WOOT! It should be fun. I really hope I'm not disappointed though. We shall see.

No comments: