Sunday, November 14, 2010

Going into the storm.

Trying suuuper hard to go into this week with a positive attitude. I'm looking forward to things AFTER this week, like the end of the semester, Thanksgiving, going out with friends and general merriment of Christmas :) If I survive this week... ;-)

Monday: Cardiac Exam 8am then Endocrine lecture until noon
               Panera Bread 12:30pm with Angel and Julie to go over IV calculations (being done off campus so we don't have 500 people telling us their ways of calculating. 

Tuesday: 8-10am practice IV skills in lab
              10am-12pm IV calculation remediation 
              12p-5p- IV skills practice
              5-8pm Physical Assessment class

Wednesday: 8am Practice IV skills in lab
                   Work

Thursday: Clinical 4:30am-2:30pm
                Start Clinical Eval
                Julie's house to practice IV skills together off campus without a bajillion people
                Oh yeah, and it's my birthday...

Friday: 8a-1p IV skills test (*scream*) and IV calculation exam retake
           After 1pm get together with physical assessment group to put together group  project (due next Tuesday) on female genital mutilation. 

Saturday: Spend all day praising God if I passed both IV calc and IV skills. 

Prayers would be graciously accepted this week. :-)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good Luck this week! Your schedule makes me feel tired. It will all be worth it in the end.

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Holly. I keep telling myself that lol Hey during Christmas break, let's make it a point to get together again ok? I really enjoy talking with you and having an evening out! <3