Spring Break was this past week and man am I going to miss it. It started off with my sister's surprise bday party for her 21st. She seemed surprised and there was karaoke so it was fun. The next day I spent with my good friend Tara... we went to a mall about 25 minutes from us because she wanted to go as a nurse for Purim (she works in marketing for a Jewish high school) so she wanted the full costume hence the scrubs store. Plus I needed another pair of white pants for clinical. We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday (mmmm salad bar), grabbed a Starbucks and then headed home. It was a fun day and a nice start to the break.
Sunday I had brunch with my good friend Hope. The brunch was amazing... mimosas and delicious food plus, a chocolate fountain. YUM. Conversation was great and then we walked off the food at the mall. Then there were nursing get togethers and a Chick Fil A visit (FINALLY). Most importantly I got to see friends I haven't seen much of. :) I also got together with a couple of girls from school for breakfast and we studied for Med Surg.
I'm so glad I'm done with my 134 page holistic assessment for Med Surg this semester. My plan was to finish it over break and I succeeded. Hopefully it's up to my instructor's standards. :-\ I'm almost done with my reading for med surg and will start Peds sometime today. I also have to seriously do something about the bomb shelter that IS my room. Eeesh!
7 weeks until summer... and then I will *crossing fingers* hopefully be in my last semester of nursing school. :-] Prayers, as always, are being accepted.
| Nursing Pool Party Monday |
| Margaritas Wednesday |
| Karaoke Friday :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment