Monday, April 4, 2011

eHarmony and school.

Alright so I joined eHarmony again last month just to see what's out there again. They had another one of those deals where you pay 19.99 a month for 3 months. I figured 'what the heck?', it's been a few years since the first disaster date, why not? I swear to God, men are getting stupider by the moment. What kind of idiot puts a photo up, holding up a peace sign with his fingers and his lip pouted out? I mean seriously. I'm losing hope here, people. Right now my excuse works; who has time for a relationship in nursing school? Super busy. But soon I'll be 50 and the cat lady thing won't exactly work for me because I'm allergic so I can't even have cats :-( *sniff* I know, it happens when you least expect it and I know I'm super picky and not like most girls... but there's gotta be someone out there... right? I don't even want an answer to that question unless God Himself tells me because He's the only one that knows for sure. It's just frustrating... :-\ 

Anyway, enough of my pity party ;-) 6 more weeks of school but so much packed into those 6 weeks.... tomorrow I am studying Neuro with friends at the library in the morning then I work my 4th day in a row. Tuesday I have a simulation *sigh* and then study Pediatrics all day since my first exam is Wednesday morning at 8am. Wednesday I work again... Thursday is Peds clinical (ugh) and Friday is lecture. Luckily I don't work this coming weekend so I can really focus on studying for the Neuro exam the following week (which I must do well on). I'm just looking forward to being done and having somewhat of a life back during the summer (though looking at my schedule in the summer, I feel like it's already super busy). It'll fly by and sooner rather than later, I'll be back in school.... hopefully my last semester though. ;-) Seriously, PLEASE JUST LET ME PASS THESE NEXT 6 WEEKS :(

No comments: