And so begins week 12.... 4 more to go until I'm done (3 more to go for most... that 4th week is just the med surg final). This past week wasn't too bad... we had our last med surg clinical on Tuesday. My instructor was being evaluated by the co-dean of nursing so she picked me to administer medications with her so the dean could think she was super busy all day. Fantastic. :-| After the clinical, our clinical group and instructor met up for lunch and drinks (her idea LOL). It was fun and she picked up the tab which was so nice of her.
Peds clinical went well too... I finally gave IV meds with my instructor. Another week down there...2 more to go on the floor for me and then the last week I observe in the OR so that'll be nice :)
One of the girls at work wanted Saturday off from work so I worked for her and yesterday for Easter went ok. We went to church in the morning as usual and then to my grandma's for brunch. I fell asleep at 7pm for the night and woke up at 8am this morning... that could be bad for later because getting too much sleep isn't the best idea..
This week I have practice in the nursing lab to prepare for final simulation. I also have to work on an article for Peds that we have to present. Peds clinical on Thursday and then my 4 days in a row of work Friday-Monday. Woohoo.
| Last Medical Surgical II clinical |
No comments:
Post a Comment