Saturday, March 14, 2009

I want to pull my hair out.

I have been working on a stupid seating chart for this anniversary party and want to bang my head against the wall. It has got to be easier than this! Every time I think I have it done perfectly, I realize something is wrong or I have too many people sitting at one table or one odd ball where I have no idea where to seat them. The easier thing to do would be to let people sit wherever but my sister is really set on this and I have to admit, it'll work out better I think. It'll be more structured and we have so many different kinds of people coming (family from both sides, friends, people my dad work with etc) that I really don't want anyone feeling left out if they don't know many people and don't know where to sit. That's just my prerogative though. So while I am doing the challenging task of assigning people to tables, it'll hopefully work out in the end and honestly, if people are unhappy or complain about their seat... there's a nice lobby outside our room where they can use their laps and eat their meal. Because really? You're getting a really nice dinner out of this where you have to pay NOTHING. So deal. Is it obvious I can't wait for this to be done? :-)


No comments: