Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a week!

I got my second test back this week and passed! So that means 100% for the dosage test and a passing on this test as well. This one was difficult and I'm still going to email my professor to meet with her and ask her which ones I got wrong and why... what is the rationale behind them. I'm curious. I hope next week goes just as well.

I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow and my eye brows waxed. I feel like an ogre. LOL I've had no time to do any of that lately and really don't have time to do it tomorrow but I'm doing it. I'm studying for Patho on Saturday morning at the library with my study group until I have to go to work so we'll get some good study time in.

I look forward to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings because I get to sleep in. Apparently my body no longer knows what this means and I get up at 7:30am regardless. Now, it's still later than usual, especially how early I get up on Tuesdays for being at school by 7:30am. But I'd like to sleep until at least 8:30am!

I have signed up for the breast cancer walk but started another blog just to focus solely on that. I have to start training for it (which I am excited about... I seem to do better with exercise when I have a plan to follow) plus the weather will (HOPEFULLY) start warming soon.

No comments: