I passed!! I passed my first semester of nursing school! I am so glad. I don't think it's sunk in yet. I haven't jumped up and down.. probably because I know I'm in for the same crap next semester and the two after that. LOL But I'm grateful and am so happy. My patho teacher posted his grades at 1:30pm yesterday and then my NUR class instructor posted hers at 9pm last night, while I was at work. I was shaking when I went to check it on the computer... I got a 65/75 on the final and I could only get 20 wrong so I'll take 10! Now I feel like I can finally relax... next on my list is a massage! I just haven't made an appt yet. I am so tense and need to relax. I WILL enjoy my summer. It feels amazing not to have to study for anything or practice. Thank goodness. Everyone that has given me support has been wonderful and I could NOT (absolutely could not) do it without them. Some have been my rock, they listen constantly to my complaints (as well as my status updates on FB LOL) and it means more than anyone will know, just to have an outlet so I don't go clinically insane. THANK YOU.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment