Monday, January 25, 2010

My Ongoing Bucket List

In no particular order:

1. Learn how to dance especially the waltz (so I can do it at my wedding!).

2. Travel to Hawaii

3. Travel to Ireland


4. Go back to Germany

5. Go back to Italy

6. Run a marathon

7. Sing the National Anthem at a Cubs game (Ok I say this but I'd DIE if I ever got the chance LOL)

8. Take a hot air balloon ride.

9. Go on a cruise

10. Go to Alaska, California, Canada,

11. Go whitewater rafting

12. See The Grand Canyon

13. Take a photography class

14. Take a cooking class

15. Get married

16. Have children

17. Become a nurse

18. Finally lose all of the weight I want to lose

19. Wear a size 8 (or smaller!)

20. Go parasailing

Ok we'll stop at 20 for now because I can't think of anymore at the moment. :-P

I had my first Patho class today and cannot figure out where my Professor is from.. his accent is a mix of New York/Jersey/Boston and Arnold Schwarzenegger. LOL Very strange.. anyway it wasn't too bad. I dread Tuesday's though... class is from 8a-3pm and then 8a-5p starting in March. That is just way too long to be at school. I updated my planner with things from Patho and started to feel overwhelmed again. Only 15 more weeks until summer.

I am getting stir crazy with this weather. I want to go somewhere and have fun, darn it. :-( Tonight, someone I went to high school with posted photos on FB of her Hawaiian vacation and my GOSH was it absolutely gorgeous. My friend at work just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas and I looked at her photos and fell in love.... my OBGYN for gosh sakes just posted photos on her FB from HER Girl's Cruise... a commercial for Atlantis in the Bahamas came on the TV and then the TV show I was watching had them all going on a cruise!! What the HELL! I wanna go!!!! *cry* 

Meanwhile, we're closer to finding a place to vacation with the girls in June. Amy's boss owns a beautiful condo in a Yacht club that she'll rent to us for $200 total... that's $50 per person TOTAL! I am PSYCHED! That's terrific and will save us a TON of money! The condo is in Cape Coral, FL which is over 9 hours from Atlanta. LOL So it looks like Amy and I will have to make our flight earlier on Wednesday to Atlanta and we'll probably leave after Jen picks us up from the airport and drive halfway to FL... stay in a Holiday Inn somewhere in between ATL and Cape Coral and then continue to drive the rest of the way on Thursday and pick up Cate. We may have to leave ATL on Tuesday then instead of Monday unless we drive straight through on Sunday (which in that case, I may need to get a script for Ambien). :-P It's close to Sanibel Island too which will be so much fun to visit! Honestly, I'm just glad to be going away... it feels like it's so far away but hopefully it'll go by fast. It BETTER or else I'm going to go nuts with all of these paradise vacations everyone else is going on and I'm not!! (LOL Man, do I sound like a spoiled brat or what?!). :)


No comments: