Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy busy!

We had our third Patho exam yesterday. It.was.awful. We all walked out of there asking ourselves 'did we all study the right things?' I am certain I failed MISERABLY. Grades should be in tomorrow. :(

So I haven't put anything here (and I'm not sure why) but my friend at work had met this guy who was in OB for his paramedic rotation. She had called me and said that she found the perfect guy for me, gave him my number and search for him on Facebook. I thought she was crazy but tried to search him on FB, not finding him. A week after this whole thing started, he had friend requested me on Facebook. My stomach got all jumpy. :-P I added him and sent him a message the next day, saying I was glad my friend didn't scare him off. :) We've been communicating via FB messages lately. I sent him a message Saturday afternoon and am still waiting for a reply. The weird thing is, I see him online (totally not trying to be a stalker but you can see people who are on FB chat. LOL I'm anxious to get a message back! I'm totally shy about asking him out... but two of my friends say to just message him and say 'I'm on spring break next week, if you're interested in getting together for coffee'. I cannot physically get myself to do it!! He DID however 'like' my activity and 'like' my status. How ridiculous is it that that made me smile?? LOL Little things, people, little things! It's kind of exciting... 

To be continued... :)

Meanwhile, I start clinical Thursday. I am so scared! My main concern is I won't wake up in time and will be late my first day. It freaks me out! I'm going to have to set 3 alarms to make sure I'm up by 5am. Ugh. It's not being with the patients that scares me, it's making sure I do everything according to nursing school standards. Pray for me! Then it's SPRING BREAK BABY.

No comments: