I've completely procrastinated in studying for my NUR 110 final. I just do.not.want.to. I'm doing a study group tomorrow morning with the usual ladies so I think that's kept me ok with it because I do well when we do the groups. Is it bad that I'm just looking to pass it? I need to pass, that's all. HA! That's all...
Other than that, things have been pretty tame around here. I've had so many things lately that just irritate me in the news that I have stopped watching it. I watch The Kardashian's or Kendra instead. At least I don't leave, feeling depressed and scared of the world ending... just that I wish I had more money. LOL
I'm still continuing my training for my breast cancer walk. Exactly 12 weeks from today!! I am really so excited about it. I'm going to have to buy another photo card and maybe another battery so I'll have 4 batteries (because there isn't a place to charge them) and I wont have my laptop to transfer photos and delete to make room on the card. Must.prepare! I just hope I am able to raise enough money. I am on their message boards and have already talked to two people that are walking and live in Chicago. One of the girls and I are planning on meeting up soon so that should be fun. April decided to do it with me so that should be...fun.
Tonight was much needed fun though... one of my friend's friends from Flyball had contacted me and said she was going to be in Chicago for a bit so we figured out somewhere to get a quick drink before she had to pick up her friend from O'Hare. I also was able to give her some tips from my cousin who works as a TSA agent. We had great conversation, it was nice to just sit and talk. I love it! On the way there, my GPS fell off of my windshield twice and scared the bejeesus out of me. Seriously, I thought something hit my car... twice. LOL Oy!
No comments:
Post a Comment