I had nursing clinical orientation today at NCH. Funny that I've been working there for 4 years and had to have orientation... but it's necessary. We got student badges and had to wear our uniforms. I felt like I had a big ol' blue tent on. The shirt sticks out everywhere and is so big! LOL The fabric softener helped a bit though and you'll never believe this... the pants are too long! I need to have my pants hemmed!! Never in my life would I think I'd say such words. :-P
Ok so even though I joke about the uniform and such, I feel so happy about it. I have worked so hard to get this far and that embroidery that says 'Harper College Nursing Student' on it means so much. Heck, I was just happy when I got my student ID that said Nursing Program on it. It was like an initiation... like 'You've arrived'... yeah I still have a long way to go but I've hit my first check. :-) Yay me.

1 comment:
YAY!! that's awesome!
Post a Comment