Friday, March 12, 2010

Passed!

So this final... we're supposed to have the grades by tomorrow but we were all hoping they'd be up sooner. Well, kind of hoping and kind of petrified... like you want to know but you don't. I had this feeling that my professor was going to tell us our grades were up when I was at work so I emailed myself the link to Blackboard. Well what do you know, I got an email at 2:26pm as I was pulling into the employee garage. I tried to get to Blackboard but couldn't. I was FREAKING OUT. I got to the lounge on MBU and my friend tried with her phone and was able to get it. I could have passed out I was so relieved. I'm not even happy I don't think... just so relieved but scared for another 8 weeks. Just another check off of the list... onto the next thing. I joked today with a friend that I should have taken a photo before starting the program and then a photo after to see how much I age... like they do with the presidents. I'll bet it'll be a lot. 

I talked with Lilly today and had such a great conversation about faith and God. It was so great to talk to her about that. She had left me a voice mail yesterday, about a card I had sent her, that made me start to tear up in the locker room at work. When you do something for someone that touches them in such a way, it is all worth it. This is a prime example of 'the little things'. People don't need fancy expensive things to know they're cared about. I was also touched tonight by a friend of mine in nursing school who messaged me on Facebook saying she couldn't sleep because she didn't know how I did on the final and that if I needed support, she would be here. How sweet is that?! :)

No comments: