Friday, April 2, 2010

New assignment

We had our last meeting at work yesterday before we move into the new building for our new positions as the "greeter" outside the unit. I am crossing my fingers that in the 3 month probation period, they realize they'll need a secretary inside the unit and bring us back in. But until then, we'll focus on this crap. My boss asked if I would design some sort of card that we can keep at the desk for people who may not be able to visit a friend due to having a child under 12 yrs of age, just to kind of let them know they were there and were thinking of them. Because I don't have enough going on, I have to design it... not to mention I do not have a creative bone in my body!! If I had money to spend, I'd beg my friend Leah to do it, who is awesome at Photoshop. I try to find my way around PShop but it has not worked. So we'll see what I come up with. She may reassign when she sees my lack of creativity and art skills. Hehe.

No comments: