Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So I don't quite get it.. I'm still a little sad that Tyler never messaged me back. Whether it was intentional and he's just not interested or he forgot, I am still paranoid that I'll see him in the store or that he actually lives only around the block and he'll run into me running (not my cutest moment lol). I am ok with it because I didn't allow myself to get too excited about him... but there's a part of me that is disappointed. Sure I was scared... this is new territory for me. But I was excited scared. I'm not one of those girls that depends on a guy to make me happy... heck, if I did, I'd be so unhappy for a while. I am content with my life but the idea of having someone that was interested in me made me smile.

What I want to know is what exactly it is about me that men do not like... am I too secure in what I want? I don't fool around? I'm not outgoing enough for them? It's super annoying to question myself and what could I do better? Screw that. Guys would prefer sluts and women that dress like hoochies? By all means, have at it. :)


Had my first NUR 112 test today and I think I did ok. We'll see though... and who knows when I'll get it back. I'm anxious to find out my grade. Today I signed up for fall semester aka second semester of nursing school. How scary! I just hope I make it to second semester. :-P We learned how to administer G tube meds today (which is ridiculous and so many steps involved... it'll be a miracle if I remember all of them). I had such a hard time staying away today in lab and, unlike some people, I don't lay my head down when my instructor is speaking. I find it disrespectful... but I had to hold my eyes open which I'm sure looked fabulous. I need another spring break to catch up on some sleep!

No comments: