
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
So my question is....
why is it that women always say to me 'You are such a pretty girl. Some guy is going to be very lucky one day'? So where is this guy then? LOL Now, don't misunderstand me. I am ok with being single, mostly because it's all I've known. (I guess I can't say I've never dated, since I have gone on one date, if you want to call it that LOL). I just do not understand. So are women just being kind to my face? Then why say it at all? GAAH! Anywho, just wanted to type that out. Because people have been saying that a lot lately (who knows why... I've recently lost a little weight so they comment on that and add in the 'You are such a pretty and cute girl!'). Maybe that's the problem. I'm cute. I'm not a hot piece of ass with a thong sticking out and cleavage up to my neck. Well then I guess I'm going to be single forever because I refuse to sell myself short and not be me all because men "like it hot". ;-)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute's good. Lots of guys like cute..... I'm not helping, am I? ;)
The Broken Man
Can i just add..stockings yes..thong showing..no dont do it!!
Post a Comment