It's been one year since I started the Couch to 5K running program. Funny how I restarted the program this past week almost a year to the date of beginning it altogether. I never thought I'd be able to (or want to) run for exercise. I don't mind walking but running? That's a whole different ballgame. It's not been easy, that's for sure, and I wish I had done more after completing the program but there's always this time, right? :-) If I can do this program, anyone can. It challenges you to the point of thinking you might die but you get through it and it's a wonderful feeling to know you've completed something you never thought you'd do. I tend to make unrealistic goals for myself and then get frustrated when I don't achieve them. I think that's why I am so happy I did this and why the 5K I ran in meant to much to me. Crazy though how quickly a year goes...
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment