Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The little things, baby.

Can I just say how excited I'm going to be when I can actually enjoy an upcoming fall season and not stress out about school beginning? There has never been an August where I think I've enjoyed the month itself because I'm too concerned about school starting at the end of the month. The nurses in our hospital have green tags hanging below their badges that say RN so patients can differentiate between the nurse and the tech. Two of my friends are on their orientation for nursing right now and I saw my friend today (she's going to be back on PM's only as a nurse instead of a tech.. so weird!) and asked her how she felt about having that sacred green RN tag on her badge and she said 'it was the most exciting thing that happened during orientation'. 

And truly, I live for that day. Ok wait, I take that back.. I live for the day I graduate.... ok wait, I live for the day that I get my NCLEX RN Board exam test results in the mail that say I passed and am officially an RN. Seriously. 


One day this will be on MY badge.

No comments: