I still get chills thinking of 9/11/01 and the events that happened. It feels like it was just yesterday I was sitting in study hall, my freshman year of high school, when they announced over the speakers the World Trade Center had been hit by a plane. To be honest, I didn't really even know what the Trade Center was.... at 15 years old, it's not something you pay much attention to. But then they brought us to a classroom across the hall where they turned on the TVs and we watched it all unfold. It makes me want to sob. What a sad, tragic day. God Bless all of the families who lost their loved ones.... all of the families that have their loved ones fighting a battle of the United States... who put their lives on the line to keep our freedom. 'Thank you' doesn't even begin to express the gratitude I have. America will NEVER forget this day.

No comments:
Post a Comment