I am... SO sick of people and their fricken 'my job is better than your job, I am more important than you are' CRAP. Seriously, what the hell. I am so sorry you chose to work in a more critical area where you could have 5 pregnant mother's come in at once, or that you cannot get a dinner break because you have to watch the monitor's so you know when your patient is contracting. It is not funny anymore. Shut the hell up and do your damn job. I could care less if you're "joking" or not, it's not and never was funny. I'm really not quite sure why smaller units inside one big unit cannot get along and learn to work together. Some people spend more energy bitching about how the "other people" never do anything. It makes me want to scream. Stop being so immature, stop flipping your hair and acting like you're the valley girl high school cheerleader who's more popular than the band geeks, stop rolling your eyes and just STOP talking about people. You want to go back to high school? Fine! THIS is real life. This is NOT high school. I just hope they know how fricken stupid they look. @@ UGH.
Meanwhile, running today was alright. I am just not in the mood lately. I've had so much going on and working 6 days in a row is a pain in the butt sometimes. But then add school to the mix and such and holding onto my sanity... good times. I need to keep my motivation. My knees are starting to hurt a bit so I'm a little scared about that. Today was supposed to start off 90 seconds running, 90 seconds walking, 3 minutes running followed by 3 minutes of walking... I started off in the opposite... 3 minutes of running first. No wonder I felt a little tired at first (besides the whole lack of sleep thing). I have to start studying for my test on Monday, work out tomorrow, work tomorrow, laundry, get my life back together since the past 6 days have been eat, sleep, run, work. I'm just glad this week is almost over.
2 comments:
Remember how you said it was ok to have an off day? It is ok for you too!
Keep your chin up!
Sadly, I've found those kind of people every where I've worked. It's like they thrive on complaining.
I hope next week is a better running week. Don't give up! You're doing great.
Post a Comment