Monday, August 17, 2009

Can I refuse?

I have my endo appt today. I have a feeling I'll be lectured on my weight. I don't think I've lost anything since my last appt a few months ago... and pretty sure after the last few weeks, I've probably gained. I am going to refuse to be weighed as it'll only depress me. I am going to start phase 2 of SB tomorrow... I have to go shopping for food later on today. And back to working out regularly. I hate that I got out of that routine... I love doing it. But it is so easy to stop. :-(

Please someone explain to me why I keep getting up early every day? I woke up at 730am this morning... what the hell? Then I am EXHAUSTED by 10pm and even took a nap yesterday for an hour... that is so unlike me.


No comments: