Friday, August 28, 2009

Whatta night.







Ok so I went to our town's Streetfest tonight. I am just dreading the fact THIRLLED beyond words that I'm going to be there basically every day this weekend. I hate crowds. Especially crowds that act like they've never been out in public before. They wear their best outfits ie: daisy duke short shorts and a tube top and shake it like it's no one's business. Or the people that act like complete idiots. My biggest pet peeve though is people smoking in around me. Get the fluck away from me... I don't give a crap if you don't care that you're killing yourself slowly with cancer but I sure as hell don't want it. NOR do I want to walk around smelling like a walking cigarette. Go off to the side or better yet, go to your car, and just inhale all that smokey goodness yourself so the rest of us don't have to endure it. Seriously! I now have the biggest headache and my throat is all scratchy from it. I swear to God, sometimes these fests are like one big free-for-all... let's all get drunk and act like idiots! @@ GROW UP. So tomorrow I get to sell beer tickets and Sunday I'll sell water and pop. My only saving grace is that it's in the morning so it's more family-oriented... most of the idiots don't come out until later. 
I also love it when you see mother's out with their newborn babies... and no hat on the baby when it's barely 60*. WTF are people thinking? It makes me so angry. You have sex without protection and get pregnant, it is no longer 'you you you' anymore, lady. This is a PERSON you are responsible for... you come after your baby. Give the child a HAT.... better yet, wait until at LEAST a month old before you start bringing him outside by all the crazy ass emo kids and the cigarette smoke. Geez. 
And further more, I appreciate the effort on people's parts trying to set me up with every person that walks by but it's really grating on my nerves. I try to make light of it, laugh it off etc but I can only do that for so much longer. I'm not sure why it bothers me but it does. Cool it, people. I am 22 and I'm ok with it.

No comments: