skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Such a procastinator!
Vacation time, tomorrow! I must admit, I am a bit nervous about flying. I just read about an air collision with a tour helicopter and a small plane over the Hudson River. And then the whole US Airways thing landing in the Hudson... I'm just glad I'm not flying over the Hudson. Anyway, I leave early tomorrow and have to be at the airport by 6am. UGH. That is darn early but I do want to have at least half a day tomorrow in NC. I'll get there a little after noon after my layover in Charlotte. I have not even started packing. I cannot get motivated. I just finished laundry and now have a bunch of stuff to fold, something I just love to do. HA! I do think I am going to put a tracking device on my socks so I can locate them when they do not come out of the dryer. There has GOT to be a land where it's just filled with socks because I know I'm not the only one with this problem. On another topic, my bathing suit better come today. The cover up (that I am no longer keeping) arrived 2 days ago but my swim suit is MIA. I ordered both the same day from the same place July 30th. Silly me, thought I'd have plenty of time for it to be shipped normally. I even looked on the tracking email I was sent when it was shipped and well, I don't really understand it. LOL It's coming from USPS and it confused me. So we'll just pray it shows up with today's mail. If not, I can wear my old one but I'd rather bring 2.
I got my hair cut yesterday and was a little peeved at the stylist who put probably 10 lbs of product in my hair. I purposely went around 11am so they could style it and dry it for me so I could just go to work and not worry about drying my hair (something I hate!) I had to come home and rewash it because it looked (and felt) awful. Oh well, it was $20, what can I say? I do love the cut though. I got about an inch off (nothing too drastic) but more layers. It's cute :) Now I'm off to get my eyebrows (and womanstache) threaded. I almost forgot about that and it would have bugged the crap out of me every time I looked in the mirror. Totally not wearing mascara though because I tear up like a baby. Ok so I'll go do that and then come home and fold/pack... yeah... ;-)
I also just want to admit that Jeff, from Big Brother, is my new boyfriend. He is the most sane person I've ever seen on that show, and I've watched it from the beginning through 10 seasons. He's also adorable, very sweet BUT he smokes. Total turn off. I don't know if he's doing it from all of the stress or if he's usually a smoker... but maybe I can get him to stop. Would sending him a message on Facebook be too forward? LOL ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment