Thursday, October 15, 2009

The b!tch is back.

Yeah, definitely not running today. It's raining, cold and AF decided to stop by like a bull in a china shop early this morning. I think every other month the bitch decides to enter this way... cramps SUCK. I think I caught them early though because I immediately got up around 7am to get some medication and then went back to bed and fell asleep until about 10am. I am so not wanting to go to work tonight and wish I was downstaffed tonight instead of yesterday. It's always that way, isn't it? So because I'm not running today, I have to make up for it tomorrow and Saturday. I hope the weather is better tomorrow and I know Saturday is supposed to be nice so we'll see. I do need to go to the Park District and renew my membership so I can use their treadmills. I'm interested to see how different it is running on there as opposed to outside. I can't believe that technically I have only one more week of the program left and then I'm done. Though I think I'll be repeating week 8 because I just don't feel like I can run a full 2.75 miles without stopping and I WANT to be able to.


Here's something exciting... I made a dentist and gynecologist appointment yesterday. My two most favorite things to do in the world... NOT. Oh how I loathe them, but especially the dentist. Anything anyone else puts in my mouth, I am sooo not havin' it. I am going to see someone new so when the receptionist asked me what I'm being seen for, I could have given her a long list. I need A) a general cleaning since it's been a year since my last dental appt 2) I think I have cavities, 3) I need to know if my wisdom teeth need to come out and 4) I have a weird chip or something on one of my front teeth and need that to be filled. SO... she can pick what she wants to put down and we'll just start there. LOL The appointment is tomorrow at 11am. I just hope it's not too painful. :-( The downside (and upside) of the GYN appt is it's not until the first week of Nov but it's at 0820! That is so early but this way it's done with and something I won't have to worry about. And while I do hate going to both places, I'd rather be preventing issues than treating them. With all of the cancer floating around lately, it just scares me and I want to be an advocate of my own health. So if that means opening wide or... well, I guess that goes for both appts LMAO, for a few minutes, I guess I can handle that (right?).


I have tomorrow and Saturday off because a girl at work wanted to switch with me so I'm going to buy The Proposal and watch that tomorrow. I LOVE that movie and cannot wait to watch it again!! I'm also going to work on my Micro homework, study guide for my next test which is in a week (what the heck? we just had one last week!) and my TB presentation. Yet another fun weekend in my life. :-P Actually I'm quite content with it. <3

No comments: