Saturday, October 17, 2009

Running wasn't bad today! I restarted W8 and ran 2.78 miles in 33 minutes. I couldn't have done that 9 weeks ago and am proud of myself. I do have a lot of improvements especially since I walked for about 2-3 minutes. My shin splint is killing me. I seriously feel like it might pop out at any minute. I ice it immediately after running but have no idea how else to fix it besides a muscle replacement. :-P I am hoping it clears up soon because I feel like that is really slowing me down. :-(


I made my appointment for my wisdom teeth Dec 3rd. I should NOT have watched the pre-op video. I wanted to vomit listening to it... blood clots, dry sockets and gauze. BLAH!! Now, if it was anyone else, no big deal. But for some reason, when it's me, I get all squeamish. Maybe I should have circled 'psychiatric issues' on the medical form. ;-) I am so scared and of course now apprehensive about it. But it's more than a month away so I am really going to try and not think about it much. I have a 5K to worry about first. ;-)


No comments: