I have my Lab Final for Micro tomorrow. It's open book but I typed out a study guide anyway to have with me. I am meeting Cari tomorrow at 8am to look over things before the test... that seems to early. :( Luckily it's my only class this week as we have off for Veteran's Day on Wednesday. I only wish I had no plans. Tuesday I'm going to run to the outlet mall (didn't get there on Friday). The new Vera Bradley Outlet will be open (woohoo)! :) Maybe a little retail therapy will help me.. or I'll feel so bloated and want to cry when trying on clothes. This will be interesting... we'll see which way it goes. I have a feeling I already know.
Meanwhile, I am really looking forward to things in December... especially Chicago with my cousins. No matter how hectic it always is, I always (ok mostly) have a good time. I hope my cousins and I are able to continue the tradition as it's been going on for 40+ years.
I took my BP again yesterday and then again today... yesterday it was higher in the 130's and today it was in the 140's. I took it one more time later on tonight and it was 110 which is usually what it is. I was so relieved to hear that. It's so weird because I actually feel better after dinner, around 7pm. Before that, I feel so exhausted, fatigued, low energy... and I noticed a few days ago that my urine is cloudy (tmi oh well, it's my blog). If I don't get downstaffed tomorrow, I'm going to dip my urine and see if I'm spilling protein. It concerns me a bit... especially with the elevated BP. I'm sure it's just some weird reason that has no relation but still... I'll feel better. I thought running was supposed to improve one's body, not mess it all up. I drink water and tea. That is IT! Maybe ocassionally coffee at work but that is super rare. Perhaps my body is going through withdrawal. I have no idea. I wish this stupid nursing program would send me my damn papers so I can get my physical. It's always a plus to hear someone from the running group you belong to say that 'You're right to be concerned about your BP being high because you could have a stroke'. *gulp*
No comments:
Post a Comment