I just got the nicest note in the mail and it made me cry. I will never understand why cancer happens to good people but the people I know that it does happen to, they embrace it better than I could ever. Their attitude towards it is admirable.
Speaking of good things.. I got a B on my Microbiology test. I thought for sure I would have failed it, it was so difficult so I was fully prepared to see a failing grade. What an awesome surprise it was to see that B. :-) It made my day. <3
Running today was difficult. I ran 3.12 miles in 38 minutes... well, ran is pushing it. I ran/walked. I am exhausted and have been for the past few days. I have no idea why, thought I was getting enough sleep and am eating ok. It's about 5pm that I feel like I could just pass out and sleep for days. Tomorrow is class and Thursday I have my dr's appt at 8:20am. Who in the HELL makes a doctor's appt, willingly, for 8:20am, especially when I work the night before?? I'm going to fall asleep on the table! Ugh!! I am looking forward to Friday... the day I have NOTHING going on. I might go to the outlet mall to see if I can find some clothes for winter. I haven't had the time to do that yet and am desperate. But I also need to go back to Dick's Sporting Goods and get my running pants. *sigh* Thank goodness Friday is payday.
No comments:
Post a Comment