Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Running

Running was better today and I took it a lot slower. Even if I thought I was going too slow, I'd slow down. I did walk still but not as much. I finished in a little over 38 minutes which is great :) I am glad because I ran a lot of it rather than walked like the last few times. I tried Corey's suggestion of eating lunch in the morning; a turkey and avocado sandwich on oatnut bread. I had some dried cranberries too and water. That was at around 9am and I ran at 11:30am. It seemed there was enough time in between eating and running. Yesterday I drank a boatload of water and this morning woke up to what I am sure was a distended abdomen. LOL I feel like I've been peeing all day. I just ate a brown rice cake with some PB on it and some more water. Seems like a good day today :)


No comments: