New Moon was great! I think with these movies you have to take them with a grain of salt. They're not Oscar-nominees, they're purely entertainment. There's just something about Edward's character, his charm, chivalry and genuine love and respect for his mate. That is so attractive. Probably why I find Spencer so attractive on 'Criminal Minds' as well. A few of the girls from work that I went to see Twilight with went to see the movie together at the same theater we went to last year. I had the best glass of wine and then really felt it by the beginning of the movie. LOL I could have fallen asleep.
Running today was great! I had not run all week due to being so busy during the day/working that by the time I could run, it was dark and my park district membership expired and have not had time to renew it. So today was probably the first day in a week that I had run and man did it feel GREAT. I was smiling again while running which I have not done in a looong time. It's started to become a struggle and just not fun. I'm hoping Monday is cold but not raining so I can run in the cold and see how I fair. I still have to get some sort of ear muffs so my ears don't catch frostbite and fall off. I kind of need them. :) My time was 35:44 but I worked my ass off for it. I barely walked and when I did I kept it a very quick pace. My average heart rate was 192. Yikes! My maximum heart ratre for my age is 197 so it was gettin' up there. I was very very proud of myself. I just hope I'll be able to do that in the race on Saturday. I'm really excited about it and even more excited to see Corey again. I'm sure we'll be do well but I'm almost positive she'll pass me up and win for her age group.
No comments:
Post a Comment