Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Micro final was this morning... and oh MAN was it hard. I think I might have to settle for a B in the class because I don't think I'll be keeping that A... it was nice while it lasted though. I'm not sure when we'll get our grades. I do believe it has to be before or on Friday which is when grades are due. Either way, I'm on Christmas break and it feels so nice.

I met up with Cari at 9am this morning to try and get some studying done before the final at 11:50am. I will say if I do as bad as I'm thinking, it's well deserved because I did not open my Micro things until this morning. I just had absolutely no motivation to do it. I'm so done. Anyway, we studied for a bit and then got an early lunch in the cafe. She said something that was comical to me. She said 'you know, I admire how well you pick your battles and what's important to you'. You can imagine my face because I simply do not see that at all about myself. In fact, I complain way too much about way too many things and have high expectations for everything. I laughed.  It totally came out of left field for her to say that and it was nice of her (because dang, I'll take that as a compliment) but obvious she doesn't know me well as I think many many other people who do know me would disagree with her as well. It was nice to be thought of like that for a second though. :-P

Meanwhile, my throat is getting scratchy and Cari was saying her throat was scratchy and she felt sick... GREAT. Ughhhh I totally thought I'd be able to squeeze through the winter without getting sick.  Hopefully it's psychosomatic and I'll feel better later. :(

No comments: