Crazy to think about... 2009 is over in approximately 23 hours from now. It wasn't an awful year but I hope 2010 is better (though with starting nursing school in about 3 weeks, I doubt this but positive thoughts!).
I feel like it's been forever since I last wrote here... I don't even want to touch on the whole running/working out situation because it's practically non-existent which makes me sad. I hope the gym is open tomorrow because I really need to go. I really just wish it was 40* and I could run outside. I am sick of the God forsaken treadmill.
Yesterday was awesome... my parents and brother went to WI to visit my grandparents. I was scheduled to work but believe it or not (@@) was downstaffed... and my sister was gone for the night so I had the entire day to myself at home. I loved it but I do enjoy being by myself. I met up with Tara, her roommate and April for dinner. We had a great time and lots of laughs. This morning/early afternoon I spent cleaning. It is amazing how the little things make me happy... like cleaning and having everything spotless. I love it and tonight at work kept thinking 'I have brand new clean yummy sheets on my bed to snuggle into'. LOLI just feel so much better when everything is in their place.
I have so much more to type but I am way too tired from work tonight and my snuggly sheets are calling my name :)
Happy 2010!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment