Saturday, December 5, 2009

Scorpio

So I always come across this horoscope on my homepage and every day I get a little excited to read it. Normally I don't believe it but there are days where it is absolutely correct. Then on my birthday, my friend messaged me 'Happy Birthday' on Facebook and said 'You totally have a scorpio personality!' so that intrigued me. Was that good? Bad? Both? LOL I've been looking up information on Scorpio and compatibility and have found some very interesting things.

So some of my strengths are loyalty, resourcefulness, observant, passionate and dynamic. My weaknesses (and maaaan could I have told them this before reading it) are jealousy, obsessive, suspicious and unyielding (which is true in most instances but sometimes it's simply not worth it).

Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control.  That is so true! I read on another website that 'they don't like big parties, crowds or formal meetings'. TRUE!

On Friendship:
Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. (LOL!) Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal. Scorpios have an excellent memory (that, I am not so sure...) and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets (HAHA). They will even go as far as get vengeance on the person. On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not. The best advice is to be honest with a Scorpio friend and in return, you will gain an amazing friend you will never forget and who will be loyal to you and never make false promises. Their truthful and shocking sense of humor is different than that of any other zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that can be trusted.

Scorpios are all about control, they need to be in control at all times. To be out of control is very threatening, even dangerous to the Scorpio's psyche, when they control, they feel safe. (Totally!)

Scorpios are very emotional, their emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this turbulent astrology sign. On the other side, Scorpios are well known for their forceful and powerful drive to succeed and their amazing dedication. Scorpios are constantly trying to understand their emotions through finding a deeper purpose in life. (I think I'm always trying to understand my emotions because it seems like no one else had an issue and it's always me).

Scorpios are very weary about trusting anyone, a person needs to gain their trust and this gets built up over time and once all the 'trust tests' have been passed, Scorpio loves deeply and intensely. (Trust is a HUGE issue for me and I can never let my guard down it seems. I truly feel that is partly why I am not in a relationship). 

Well geez, I think this is the only positive... Scorpios are hardcore! LOL Scorpios are extremely likable and have a calming almost magical affect on those around them. Their friends and acquaintances use them as a sounding boards to help resolve quarries of all types, both interpersonal as well as physical. Scorpios personality when properly developed set them up to achieve great success. Typically persons born under Scorpio have a mind that allows them to attain the degree of self control that is essential for their progress.

It is so interesting to me. The compatability between me and other signs is also quite interesting as well.


No comments: